Career at SportART
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for organic/paid social media, owner communities & activation, content and launch campaign support for SportART brand. This individual will have the opportunity to help craft digital strategy and work either with a team or standalone to ensure that brand positioning and messaging is consistent across digital communications; projects support overall marketing objectives and achieve KPIs.
The Social Media Specialist position is a part-time position with time requirements of around 20-25 hours a week.
- Social media management – Overall responsibility for SportART Europe channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+, YouTube), including content and identification of new opportunities for engagement and one to one interaction. Provide recommendations to optimize content & channel activation to improve performance and the consumer experience.
- Owner community & forum management – Manage owner reviews, syndication & communities and identify opportunities to increase loyalty.
- Content/Advertising – Responsible social media content including development, management & optimization. Manage digital advertising campaigns to support product launches as required.
- Analytics/ROI – Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate the end-to-end consumer experience across responsible areas to deliver strong ROI, maximize performance & provide recommendations for optimization. Work with analytics dashboards to identify areas of opportunity in accordance with objectives. Communicate KPIs and campaign performance to management.
- Budget management – Manage budget for responsible areas. Seek opportunities to maximize efficiency.
- As needed, this role will represent the marketing department, internally and externally.
Key Criteria for Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Marketing or Communications Strategy
- Relevant experience in: marketing, social media & analytics, digital advertising, budget management
- Passion for sports and clothing industry
- Passion for marketing, specifically digital/social
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively on a fast-paced team
- Well organized with ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, work within short time frames and meet deadlines
- Self-starter and detailed oriented; Able to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have Microsoft Office skills, especially Power Point and Excel
This position is preferred to be conducted with a close and personal cooperation with executives in SportART headquarters in Slovakia. In case you come from different country do not be discouraged to apply. We would strongly consider cooperation with outstanding applicants on a detached basis.
The Territory Sales Representative (TSR) is responsible for the growth of sales and the development of independent distributors. The TSR will communicate sales, stale and service targets and merchandising objectives to assigned independent distributors. The TSR is responsible for establishing and maintaining a high level of relations with independent distributors, retail stores management and key customer decision makers.
1. Territory Development– Ensure market and account Distribution, Service, Merchandising and Pricing goals are achieved. Conduct store evaluations. Conduct annual independent distributor inventories
2. Onboarding/Coaching– Ensure independent distributors are fully informed of sales, stale, service and product/mix distribution targets. Provide necessary coaching to independent distributors utilizing all PF reporting and in-store evaluations to improve results.
3. Identifying Opportunities – Act as key liason between the ZSM and distributor. Frequently share market information with all independent distributor and assist them on problems and opportunities.
4. Customer Development– Sell to key retail accounts and develop relationship at store level where appropriate or as assigned. Maintain regular chain supervisor contacts. Collaborate across the organization to deliver results. Ensure independent distributors are utilizing all tools and mediums available to realize the full sales potential of their business. Establish, and maintain, call frequency on major chain supervisors to support sales and service levels.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Years or Relevant Experience: 0-3
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Self-motivated and effective team member
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Problem solving skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong technical skills: Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
- Leadership skills
Travel 60-70% of the time
Must be able to relocate as required
The Product Development Intern will gain exposure to the development process through commercialization. This role will assist with the construction, fit, quality, costs, and sample deliveries to meet the Company’s business objectives. Assist in building and maintaining of accurate BOM’s, technical design specification and measurement charts will account for a large portion of this Developer Interns responsibilities. S/he will have visibility to communication of style metrics to key internal and external partners per the Company’s timeline/required deliverables.
Job Experience Required:
Entry level position – no experience required.
Strong communication skills – written and oral
Proficient PC skills in Microsoft Office
Good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
All applicants must be returning to school/college in the fall of 2016. This is a paid internship at SportART’s headquarters in Slovakia, the duration of which will depend on the student’s school calendar.
How to Apply?
In case you are interested in joining our energetic and innovative team and you think you have what it takes to cause a stir with your skills and experience we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please state the position you would like to apply to in the “Subject” field and briefly discuss your motivation in the “Body”. Your background and past experience is not a cornerstone for us, your ABILITIES ARE! Therefore, do not attach your CV in this initial phase 😉
Hiring Standards and Workplace Policy Disclaimer
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification